Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Snaffle Bangle

Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Snaffle Bangle

Regular price $1,738.00 Sale

Two tone 9 carat yellow gold and sterling silver bangle. The band width is 8mm, and the snaffle dimensions are 2cms by 6cms.

This is a very sturdy bangle designed for everyday wear.

FAQ - What does 375 stand for on your gold snaffle bangle? 

If a gold product contains the hallmark '375', that means your gold is 9 carat – or 37.5 per cent pure. The remaining 62.5 per cent of the product is an alloy of different metals, like nickel, copper, or in some cases silver. But in general the other metals used will not be high value.

Karat, also spelled Carat, a measure of the fineness (i.e., purity) of gold. It is spelled carat outside the United States but should not be confused with the unit used to measure the weight of gems, also called carat.

FAQ - How do I measure my had so I know what size bangle I need?

  1. Cut a thin thread.
  2. Bring your thumb and little finger together and measure where your hand is the widest.
  3. Mark the spot where the thread meets.
  4. Measure the length of the thread with your ruler.