This is absolutely devine!!! Beautiful 9ct yellow gold snaffle bracelet. 20cms in length, and 32 grams in weight.
FAQ - What does the 375 mark on my snaffle bracelet mean? '375' gold is just one of many different types of hallmarks. If a gold product bears the hallmark '375', then your gold has been tested and classed as 9 carat or 37.5 per cent pure. The remaining 62.5 per cent of the item is composed of different metals such as nickel, copper, or in some cases silver.